FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
Yes, you can purchase our products online. Click "Get Your Desired Ambience" menu on your screen, you will be directed to our distribution channel, then choose your desired products. The price and other details will appear there. If you have trouble ordering, please contact us for further information.
Aromatherapy is the use of volatile therapeutic oils for the treatment or prevention of external disease. It is a complementary therapy designed to treat the whole person by assisting the body's natural ability to balance, regulate, heal, and maintain itself. While essential oil is the fragrant, highly concentrated natural constituents that are usually found in plants. It has its own characteristic scent containing the healing power of the plant from which it was extract. When used correctly, essential oil brings a wide range of health benefits and has no side-effects. Our aromatherapy is a blend of terpineol oil, patchouli oil, citronella oil, and fragrance oil. Those blend materials are great as antibacterial, tobacco smell remover, insect repellent, etc.
- Identify the emotion you might be feeling.
- Select the corresponding aromatherapy based on ambience that is right for your emotion. You may find that two or more blends are appropriate to balance your varied emotions at any given moment.
- You can find the explanation and details on our products’ description to relate to your emotion.
Our aromatherapy is a pharmaceutical remedy with incredible power of healing, yet from great power comes great responsibility. Therefore, please do not use aromatherapy on your skin, for you might have sensitive skin. It is necessary to remember that you should always check to a qualified practitioner first.
There are several main contents of our product; they are Terpineol oil, Patchouli oil, Citronella oil, and Fragrance oil.
HOW TO USE
You have to use diffuser with care to prevent it from any abnormal situation to occur. These are several notes prior to use:
- Put your diffuser on a flat surface
- Always fill the tank water with tap water at room temperature
- It is advisable to use water-soluble aromatherapy oil
- Lift off both of the covers
Fill the tank with tap water
- Add 15-20 drops of your favorite aromatherapy oil into the water
- Replace the top with both covers (vertically middle downward direction)
- Plug the adapter into the socket and press the button under the diffuser
As you better not use it on your skin, to prevent any undesirable reaction, you may not use it for massaging.
Our aromatherapy is not for internal use. You can gain most of its benefits by applying it on diffuser effectively in a wide-range room.
Yes, you can. For example, you can put it on fan, drop the oil on a bowl, scarf, etc. However, you better apply it on a diffuser for its having a sharp smell which are made particularly to build certain ambience in a wider room.
Of course, the scent is safe for any age. However, please beware that children need parental guidance for they may innocently spill the aromatherapy into their skin.